Must see, must party
Party in Mykonos
Warm summers, beautiful landscapes, sandy beaches – the perfect mix to go clubbing. That’s why you come to Mykonos, right? If you’re in for fun, we have some suggestions for you:
- Scarpa – Dedicated to clubbers and dancers, this place makes sensational cocktails and has a great vibe.
- Semeli the Bar – This small dance floor catches all the flare, while the DJs play RnB or mainstream tunes.
- Galleraki – Little Venice’s couple’s bar, ready to cover the night in sweet talk and premium cocktails;
- 180° sunset bar – Enjoy the sunset in a boho ambiance with the best view over the sea. Make a reservation to be sure you’ll catch the best seat.
- Jackie O’Town Bar – The most popular gay bar in Mykonos helds enetertaining drag queen shows night after night.
Top attractions of Mykonos
When we say that Mykonos has it all, we really mean it. Beside those non-conformist parties during night, you can also enjoy the daytime attractions. So have a late breakfast and prepare yourself for:
- Little Venice – a colourful neighbourhood near the sea, where the old fishermen’s houses were converted into restaurants and bars;
- The windmills – The trademark of Mykonos, these decorative windmills were once a way of living for the villagers that were using them for wheat.
- Panagia Paraportiani – this whitewashed church is actually made of 5 pieces which create an innovative structure, from an architectural point of view;
- Peter the pelican – you might notice pelicans among the locals, yet Peter the pelican is one of the first birds that preferred to stay with the man who cured him than fly away with his fellow pelicans;
- Chora Castle – not far from the windmills, you can discover the ruins of an old fortress which used to protect the villagers from pirates;