Please make sure you have fulfilled all the necessary conditions in order to travel to Mykonos.
All foreign travellers must complete their PLF (Passenger Locator Form) until the day before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their stay while in Greece. In case of multiple stays, they are required to provide the address for the first 24 hours at least. One PLF should be submitted per family. The form can be found on Visit Greece app and at travel.gov.gr
Passengers of flights from Bulgaria and Romania to Greece will be required to have a negative molecular test result (PCR) for COVID-19, performed up to 72 hours before their entry to Greece. This does not apply to Greek citizens, permanent residents of Greece and travellers for essential professional reasons. Travellers should be laboratory tested with RT-PCR of oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal swab.
Only travellers who carry a certificate of a negative RT-PCR test result will be allowed by the border authorities to enter the country. The certificates should be written in English and bear the name and passport/national ID number of the traveler.
COVID measures taken my Legendary Suites
We assure you that Legendary Suites is a safe place to spend your vacation and relax during these difficult times. To ensure this, we established a series of measures which will also apply to you.
Measures you should apply:
- Before you arrive at Legendary Suites, you will be asked to express your preferences on service levels and interaction with our colleagues. If you wish to have minimum interaction with the staff, we will respect your wish.
- You will need to have a temperature check-up as a standard protocol for handling temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above.
- You will have at your disposal face masks, disinfectant hand sanitisers and disposable gloves. We can assure you that our staff will be attentively equipped. Please use them whenever you feel appropriate.
- You will have informative panels on correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols. Please read them carefully.
Measures that are applied for your safety
- The cleaning level has increased both in personal and public places of Legendary Suites, especially on frequently used elements such as light switches, door handles, TV remote, climate control panel, telephone and lift buttons.
- Our staff ensures sterilisation by washing laundry, bedding and linens at 70 Celsius temperature. If you wish, you may change your bedsheets every day.
- Any guest attendant will wear gloves during room cleaning and after finishing work and before entering the next room, employees will remove gloves and use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- All colleagues are trained to provide service with an attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort.
- Pool & beach lounge chairs are placed within 2 meters between groups of guests.
- All hotel vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.